Wanna know what REALLY goes on at Go Girls! Camp?
Let us give you a tour.
Go Girls! is not just a summer camp. It’s a movement. Join co-founder, Lynn Johnson, the "Go-To Go Girl", Hannah Gavagan, and a panel of Go Girls! parents including best-selling author, Amy Ahlers for a virtual tour of Go Girls! summer camps.
Whether you have already signed up or are still thinking about it, this webinar will allow you to:
- Learn how the philosophy and methodology of Go Girls! is designed to support bold & brave girls
- Walk through a typical day at camp - What do the girls do? What happens in their classes? How much down time do they have?
- Understand the difference between Go Girls! Camp (1st-4th graders), Go Girls! Productions (5th & 6th graders), and Go Girls! Leadership Team (7th-9th graders) and how the various ages interact with each other and our incredible team of teaching artists and assistants
- Hear stories from real-life Go Girls! parents about how their daughters have experienced the camp over the years
- Ask any and all questions you have so that you feel ready for an amazing summer